(I-BusinessNews.Com, September 18, 2020 ) Sri Lanka — According to this report, the air conditioner market in Sri Lanka is expected to grow. The rise in residential as well as commercial projects for tourism and hospitality industry will also boost Sri Lanka air conditioner market. With the adoption of inverter ACs, energy-efficient and IoT devices will boost air conditioner market.
Sri Lankan government is pushing the consumer to save energy and use energy-efficient air conditioner over non-energy-efficient devices. The demand for the air conditioner in the hospitality sector will boost the market. Sri Lanka Air Conditioner demand was more than 114 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
The market for Air Conditioner in Sri Lanka is growing year on year, this growth is due to rising middle class population, increasing number of houses, buildings and other structures comprising demand of Room Air Conditioners (RAC), including window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as Commercial Air Conditioners.
RAC demand is given from 2016 to 2019 and Commercial Air Conditioners demand is given from 2013 to 2019. Sri Lanka Air Conditioner demand was more than 114 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
This report contains Air Conditioner sales volume of houses, buildings, and other structures, and completed units including heat pump types for both cooling and heating. Portable type ACs and fan coil units used for a hydronic system are excluded in the report.
In the report Room Air Conditioner sales volume consist window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as residential-use multi systems. Commercial Air Conditioners demand consists of commercial-use medium/large-sized split type ACs, remote condenser type ACs, single packaged ACs, and VRF systems, including unitary type ACs and unitary type heat pumps.
This report is divided into 8 Chapters
1. Introduction: First Chapter provides the introduction of Sri Lanka Air Conditioner Market.
2. Executive Summary: Third Chapter provides executive summary of the report, key points of Sri Lanka Air Conditioner Sales Volume are given in this chapter.
3. Sri Lanka Air Conditioner (AC) Volume: This chapter provides consolidated sales number of Air Conditioner in Sri Lanka. The numbers are covered for each year from 2013 to 2019.
4. Volume Share Â Sri Lanka Air Conditioner (AC): This report covers sales of Room Air Conditioner and Commercial Air Conditioner, sales volume share from the year 2013 to 2019.
5. Sri Lanka Room Air Conditioners: This report covers sales of Sri Lanka Room Air Conditioners from the year 2013 to 2019.
6. Segments of Sri Lanka Room Air Conditioners: Segments of Sri Lanka Room Air Conditioners, Window Type (2016 to 2019), Split AC Type (2016 to 2019) and Split-Type (Multi) (2017 to 2019) are covered in this report.
7. Sri Lanka Commercial Air Conditioners: This report covers Sri Lanka Commercial Air Conditioners sales volume for year 2013 to 2019
8. Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioners: Segments of Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume is provided in this section.
Table of Contents and List of Figures:
2. Executive Summary
3. Sri Lanka Air Conditioner (AC) Volume
4. Sri Lanka Air Conditioner Volume Share Analysis
5. Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Sales Volume
6. Segments Â Room Air Conditioners
6.1 Window-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.2 Split-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.3 Split-Type (Multi) Air Conditioner Sales Volume
7. Commercial Air Conditioner Sales Volume
8. Segments Â Commercial Air Conditioners
8.1 Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume
List of Figures:
Figure-01: Sri Lanka Air Conditioner (AC) Volume (Thousand), 2013 Â 2019
Figure-02: Sri Lanka Air Conditioner (AC) Volume Share by Room AC & Commercial (Percent), 2013 Â 2019
Figure-03: Sri Lanka Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Volume in (Thousand), 2013 Â 2019
Figure-04: Sri Lanka Window-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 Â 2019
Figure-05: Sri Lanka Split-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 Â 2019
Figure-06: Sri Lanka Split-Type (Multi) Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2017 Â 2019
Figure-07: Sri Lanka Commercial Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 Â 2019
Figure-08: Sri Lanka Commercial PAC Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 Â 2019
Industry Related Opportunity:
Hong Kong and Macao Air Conditioner (AC) Volume: https://www.renub.com/hong-kong-and-macao-air-conditioner-volume-dd.php
Pakistan Air Conditioner (AC) Volume: https://www.renub.com/pakistan-air-conditioner-volume-dd.php
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our wide clientele comprises of major players in Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance), Energy, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Social sector. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. We are regarded as one of the best providers of knowledge. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Phone No: +1 678-302-0700 (USA) | +91-120-421-9822 (IND)
Follow on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/renub-research
Market Research, Bus