(EMAILWIRE.COM, March 20, 2019 ) The Argentine cosmetics & toiletries industry is led by the haircare sector in the value terms, while the make-up sector is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading value share in the distribution of cosmetics & toiletries in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the industry, while rigid plastics is expected to be the fastest growing pack material during 2018-2023. Johnson & Johnson Services Inc, Procter & Gamble and Sca Group are the leading market players in the industry.
Get More Information about this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2873946
What else is contained?
– Industry data: Overall industry value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
– Sector coverage: Value and growth analysis for feminine hygiene, fragrances, haircare, make-up, male toiletries, oral hygiene, personal hygiene, skincare and suncare with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as hypermarkets & supermarkets, health & beauty stores, department stores, convenience stores, drugstores & pharmacies, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, dollar stores, variety store & general merchandise retailers, vending machines, e-retailers, chemists/pharmacies, parapharmacies/drugstores, direct sellers, and other general retailers.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in value terms in 2018.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each sector in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, glass and others; pack type data for: Bottle, tube, aerosol, tub, bag/sachet, and jar.
– The per capita consumption of cosmetics & toiletries is higher in Argentina compared to both the global and regional levels
– Haircare is the largest sector in the cosmetics & toiletries industry in Argentina
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Argentine cosmetics & toiletries industry
– Dove is the leading brand in the Argentine cosmetics & toiletries industry
– Flexible packaging is the commonly used pack material in the Argentine cosmetics & toiletries industry
– Older Consumers accounted for the leading share in the consumption of Cosmetics & Toiletries in Argentina.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential sectors and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis.
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities.
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning.
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion.
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the industry.
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
Procter & Gamble
Natura Cosmeticos S A
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc
Avon Products Inc.
Make an Inquiry before Buying@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2873946
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817