(EMAILWIRE.COM, March 16, 2019 ) Australia Infrastructure Market
The report provides a detailed look into the infrastructure sector in Australia, including analysis of the state of the current infrastructure, the regulatory and financing landscapes, and the major projects in the construction pipeline. The report covers all key infrastructure sectors: roads, railways, electricity and power, water and sewerage, communication, and airports and ports.
Download a Sample Copy @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001356072/sample
Spending on infrastructure construction in Australia is expected to rebound in the next five years, after negative growth in the early part of the decade. The total value of the infrastructure construction market reached AUD43.7 billion (USD32.9 billion) in 2015, according to Publisher, down from AUD48.7 billion in 2010, and significantly below its highest point AUD62.7 in 2012.
Output is projected to grow to AUD46 billion by 2020 (in nominal value terms). This growth in spending is based on the assumption that a number of the large-scale transport projects move ahead as planned, including the WestConnex Motorway and Badgerys Creek Airport in New South Wales and the Melbourne Metro Rail Tunnel in Victoria.
– A concise analysis of the administrative, economic and political context for infrastructure in Australia.
– An in-depth assessment of the current state of infrastructure in the UK, including roads, railways, electricity and power, water and sewerage, communications, airports and ports.
– A focus on main political and financial institutions involved in the infrastructure market, as well as the competitive and regulatory environment.
– For each infrastructure sector, an explanation of the key drivers of growth in new investment and an analysis of the project pipeline, with a detailed look at the prospects for major projects and the companies that have secured contracts.
The Research Report on Australia Infrastructure Market presents a detailed analysis based on the thorough research of the overall market, including market size, growth scenario, competitive landscape, application analysis, technology development, trends analysis and potential opportunities of Australia Infrastructure Market.
Get Discount for this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001356072/discount
– Publisher is currently tracking 460 large-scale infrastructure construction projects in Australia. These projects have a total investment value of AUD535 billion (US$382 billion).
– Railway and Roads projects account for over 60% of the overall infrastructure project pipeline with a combined value of AUD333 billion (USD250 billion).
– In December 2015, the Australian government gave its annual infrastructure statement which included details of AUD50 billion in infrastructure investment, primarily in land transport. This future investment should contribute to improving Australia’s global infrastructure ranking in the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Index, which at 16th place represents a well-developed physical infrastructure, but one that is below other advanced economies such as the UK, US and Canada.
– In response to the Productivity Commission inquiry into public infrastructure, the Australian government is undertaking infrastructure reforms focused on improving planning, project selection and delivery, better use of existing assets and investigating the wider use of road user charging.
Reason to Buy
– Assess the current state of Australian infrastructure, and the main drivers of investment, including the key institutions and financing methods.
– Investigate forecasts and gain an understanding of key trends in each of the main infrastructure sectors.
– Analyze the main project participants operating in each sector, to better understand the competitive environment.
– Identify top projects by sector, development stage and start date, to inform your expansion strategy.
Get More Information @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001356072/buying
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like Asia, United States, Europe.