(I-BusinessNews.Com, March 06, 2019 )
Stratview Research has launched a research report on Aircraft potted-in inserts market. The objective of this report is to identify the Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity of Aircraft potted-in inserts market from 2018 to 2023.
This 315-page report is segmented in five ways to provide a 360-degree holistic view. The segments are Â
● by Aircraft Type (Narrow-Body Aircraft, Wide-Body Aircraft, and Others)
● by Application Type (Floor Panels, Sidewall Panels, and Others)
● by Material Type (Aluminum Potted-In Inserts, Steel Potted-In Inserts, and Others)
● by fasteners Type (Through Fasteners, Fixed Fasteners, and Others)
● by Panel Type (Nomex Honeycomb Panels, and Others)
● by End-User Type (Autoclave, Out of Autoclave, and Others)
● and by Region
○ North America (Country Analysis: The USA, Canada, and Mexico)
○ Europe (Country Analysis: France, Germany, the UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
○ Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
○ Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Latin America, The Middle East, and Others)
Stratview Research, has presented the study of Aircraft potted-in inserts market over the trend period of 2012 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2023. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The key players in the global potted-in inserts market are PCC Fasteners (Shur-Lok Company), Arconic Fastening System, Lisi Aerospace, Witten Company Inc., and The Young Engineers. New product development and long-term supply agreements are the key strategies adopted by the major players to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Go through the detailed scope: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/toc/308/Aircraft-Potted-In-Inserts-Market.html
Get a free sample of the report: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/308/Aircraft-Potted-In-Inserts-Market.html
Increasing commercial and regional aircraft deliveries
The aircraft potted-in inserts market offers sizeable growth opportunities in the coming years and is likely to grow at a projected CAGR of 5.3% over the next five years. Increasing commercial and regional aircraft deliveries, increasing share of wide-body aircraft in total commercial aircraft deliveries, increasing commercial and regional aircraft fleet size, increasing demand for lightweight sandwich panels, and increasing demand for lightweight inserts are the key factors that are burgeoning the demand for potted-in inserts in the aircraft industry. Potted-in inserts are likely to remain the most preferred insert type for sandwich panels in the aircraft industry in the foreseeable future.
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm offering a wide range of services including syndicated market reports, consulting, sourcing intelligence, and customer research.