(I-BusinessNews.Com, March 05, 2019 )
Stratview Research has launched a research report on Air Cargo Containers Market. The objective of this report is to identify the Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity of Air Cargo Containers Market from 2019 to 2024.
This 290-page report is segmented in five ways to provide a 360-degree holistic view. The segments are Â
● by Container Type (LD-3, LD-6, and Others)
● by Deck Type (Lower Deck and Main Deck)
● by Material Type (Composite Containers, Metal Containers, and Others)
● by Application Type (Passenger Aircraft and Military Aircraft)
● by Sales Type (Container Manufacturing and Container Repair)
● by Aircraft Type (Narrow-Body Aircraft, Wide-Body Aircraft, and Others)
● and by Region
○ North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada, and Mexico)
○ Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
○ Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
○ Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Latin America, and Others)
Stratview Research, has presented the study of Air Cargo Containers Market over the trend period of 2013 to 2018 and forecast period of 2019 to 2024. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The key air cargo container manufacturers are Zodiac AirCargo Equipment, Cargo Composites, Nordisk Aviation, VRR-Aviation, DokaSch GmbH, and Satco Inc. Development of lightweight containers, a partnership with ULD management companies, and regional expansion are the key strategies adopted by the major players to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Go through the detailed scope: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/toc/178/air-cargo-containers-market.html
Get a free sample of the report: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/178/air-cargo-containers-market.html
lightweight and more durable containers
The air cargo containers market is expected to grow at a healthy rate over the next five years to reach US$ 341.3 million in 2024. Increasing cargo traffic (freight tonne kilometers) owing to growing e-commerce, pharmaceutical and electronic industries; development of lightweight and more durable containers; and an advancement in the container technology are some of the major drivers of the market. Increasing aircraft deliveries and higher demand for wide-body aircraft further elevate the demand for containers in the aviation industry.
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm offering a wide range of services including syndicated market reports, consulting, sourcing intelligence, and customer research.